Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Two Year Acting Program - Interview Nabil Traboulsi

Two Year Acting Program - Interview Nabil TraboulsiI believe I 've recently made two of the most important choices in my life.







As a recent grad, I feel that I am equipped to begin working as an actor. The two-year program has helped me acquire fundamental technique without which it would not be possible to create work that was significant. I spent the first year of living truthfully under imaginary circumstances, crafting an acting relationship, and training developing the essential building blocks of behaving like the way to be actively listening. This has allowed me to explore and deepen the distinct parts of my life that was emotional. Also, second year was thoroughly dedicated to breaking down a script and developing character. This work has given me the chance to be continuously challenged by working on complicated content, which taught me the way to capture the essence of character and basically step into someone else's shoes.



Movement and Speech programs at the studio work and the Voice hand in hand with the performing training. The first two levels disconnected me from my performing thing which prevented me from living and actually listening moment to moment and have enabled me to locate and release habitual patterns of tension that blocked expertise. Similarly, working with text that is established and developing a larger and more specific physical vocabulary during second year directly informed character work.



The studio and class sizes have been kept small so that students and faculty can work together. The small class sizes mean that, as a student, I consistently believed the teachers were monitoring my progress and had the chance to to work on a regular basis and were able to give private feedback to me throughout the 2 years. This cozy setting and the challenging work additionally created strong bonds among the pupils and really felt like being part of a family.



I had taken lots of courses before joining the studio and worked with a lot of teachers, and I will say without a doubt that the faculty at the Maggie Flanigan Studio is beyond exceptional. I've learned so much from them separately and jointly, about what it means to be completely immersed in one's craft, to work with artistry, and to be passionate. Faculty and the staff create a safe and nurturing environment where I felt I could take risks and experiment.



Most of all, the studio has instructed me what acting can be. This training gave me the tools to reach and set the highest standard for artistic expression. Reach for something that is unattainable, but that reaching is precisely the creative battle from which anything artistic, human, and rewarding emerges. That knowledge in itself is priceless. If you're brave and humble enough to set out on a lifelong journey in artwork and give yourself over to something larger, you've got just found a dwelling.



Find Out About the Two Year Acting Program



To apply for entrance to the two year acting program at the Maggie Flanigan Studio, visit the studio web site or contact the studio directly by calling (917) 789-1599.

No comments:

Post a Comment